My phone bill was $83.00 a month for my phone and Internet. That was until I bought a magicJack! So I called up AT&T turned off the phone and upped my level of high-speed Internet to their Pro package. Cost is now $40.08 a month!
Initial investment was $39.00. This included the jack to plug into the computer and one year for leasing for the phone number.
For six months if you have called I bet you never knew!
So the Pros and Cons:
- The computer must be on to get your calls.
- I have had to reboot the MagicJack about once a month...just goes off line..
- No caller ID
4. A new phone number
- You NEVER pay a monthly bill!
- You can take it with you when you go out of town! Plug it into any computer and login to account.
- You get an email notice when you have VoiceMail
- Online 24/7 tech support.
- You plug any phone into the jack. No Need to Buy a New Phone.
- Free Long Distance and local Calls.
- Directory Assistance is Free...remember that from the good old days with phone company?
- Easy install.
- There is always a phone at your house if you have little ones or elderly.
- You can save minutes one your cell phone.